The ailments it is used for:
They treat male pattern baldness. This medicine helps in hair growth in men with thinning of hair.
Understanding the drug Coverit or Minoxidil:
How it works?
Coverit is prepared in a liquid form that is to be applied on the scalp. It helps to promote hair growth such as they Shortening the telogen phase and giving premature entry of resting hair follicles into Anagen phase. Prolonging the Anagen phase and inducing the boosts in the strength as well as the thickness of hair follicles it also recovers the feasibility of hair follicles
When should you avoid it?
You should avoid Minoxidil if you
- Are hypersensitive to Minoxidil or coverit or any of the other ingredients in it
- Have any type of allergies
- Have scalp diseases like wounds or cuts or eczema on scalp
- Any heart related difficulties
- Have irritated, sunburned or damaged scalp skin
- Have asthma disease
- Are 18 years or below this age
What is the quantity to apply Coverit?
Usually use 20 drops of coverit lotion is applied on the bald area. Follow the instruction given on the bottle prescription label. Always apply the dose as initiated by the doctor.
How to apply?
Always use the lotion as said by the Doctor. Go through the instruction manual of the lotion. Apply 1 ml of the lotion on the affected scalp areas. Its good to wash your hands after and before using the lotion. Use 2 ml the lotion in one day. Do not get the lotion contacted with nose, eyes and mouth also Apply carefully
When to apply?
Its good to take the lotion two times a day as instructed by the Doctor.
For how long should it be taken?
Apply the lotion as long as recommended by the doctor. You can use the lotion for 4 monthe to 1 year. Do not discontinue the medicine in between of the treatment. Take advise from your doctor about the total time span of using Minoxidil.
What if you apply too much (overdose)?
Incase you overdose the lotion and you feel discomfort then right away contact your doctor.
What are the side effects?
Coverit is very successful and potent lotion it helps in treating male pattern baldness but like each medicine, it also has some side effects. This is not compulsory that every person individual will encounter them.
Few of the side effects are listed below:
- Redness as well as flaking of the skin
- Headache as well as irritation
- Allergic reactions like breathing trouble
- Dizziness and lightheadedness
- Swollen face, tongue and lips
- uneven heartbeat
Are there any potential drug interactions?
It is better to inform your doctor about the medicines you are taking. These medicines may act together with Minoxidil and can have serious allergic reactions. keep away from the application of the other topical answer while using the this solution.
What are the things to be taken care of?
- Right amount of solution is a must
- Do not use the expired topical lotion
- keep it away from fire as this lotion is combustible
- Pregnant women should not come in contact with the drug
- Take medical help if you experience any side-effects
Apply the drug frequently to get the required effect